Wednesday, October 8, 2008
The Home - Little Stars Big Wishes
Corporate Holiday Cards
Share in The Home’s vision of a brighter future for every child by sending our holiday cards to your clients, colleagues or employees. The revenue earned from the cards raises both funds and awareness to help the many at-risk children and families that we serve.
New for 2008 - orders can be placed online!
Features and Description
• Card size: 7" x 5"
• Printed on heavy card stock (100lb)
• Cards are $2.00 each; minimum order of 200 cards • Blank white envelopes included
• Envelope size: 7.25" x 5.25"
• Printed return address is an additional charge
2008 Card Designs
How to order:
1. Card Selection. Choose the holiday card design that you wish to send. Each card features original artwork of a child served by The Home for Little Wanderers.
2. Card Personalization. Create a holiday message from your company to be printed on the inside of the card in black ink. See online order form for font options.
3. Logo Option. You may imprint your company logo on the inside of the card along with your personalized message. All logos are printed in black and white and centered underneath the greeting unless otherwise specified. Logo should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting online order form. Please download our Logo Specifications form for further details on how to send your logo.
Logo can be printed in color for an additional charge. Please contact Bob Sherburne at email@example.com for pricing details.
4. Envelopes. Blank envelopes are included with all orders. A return address may be printed in black and white on either top left corner or back flap for an additional charge (see order form for pricing). Ten extra envelopes will be included with all orders in case of errors.
5. Proofs. After online order form has been submitted and we have received your logo, we will create a pdf proof of the inside of the card and envelope for your approval.
6. Payment. Once your order has been received, we will send you an invoice with your grand total, including shipping and handling. Forms of payment accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or check payable to The Home for Little Wanderers.
7. Delivery. Orders will ship by early November. If you need your order sooner, please contact us to discuss.
All orders should be placed using our online order form.
Please note: Payment is not required until after placing the order.
For questions about the corporate holiday cards, please contact:
2008 Holiday Events
November 25 - December 23, 2008
Help The Home for Little Wanderers provide gifts for the thousands of children and families in our care by participating in our "Big Wishes for Little Wanderers" gift drive.
November 25 - December 17, 2008
Our “Big Stars for Little Wanderers” online auction has been a great addition to The Home’s holiday fundraising activities, giving bidders a chance to have fun while raising money for The Home. In fact, over the past three years we have raised more than $100,000!
We’re reaching out to the local community to help us make our 4th annual auction the most exciting yet. Items that tend to generate the most interest include:
• Weekend getaways that include meals and lodging
• Gift cards to stores (often offered along with a “personal shopping experience”)
• Tickets to local sporting events or any “family” experiences
• Dinners, meetings or tours with celebrities or local personalities
If you can help, please contact
Bob Sherburne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-927-0665.
Labels: The Home - Big Wishes
Sherri has a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre/Performance and Communications from Emerson College and a Master's Degree in Education from Endicott College. Sherri was named the East Boston Times "2014 Woman of the Year", and was awarded the 2013 North Shore Community College Distinguished Alumni Award and was the 2008 The Home for Little Wanderers Honoree. Sherri was the 2009-2010 District 31 Governor and earned the Excellence in Leadership and Distinguished District Governor Awards.