Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays from Jana Barnhill



"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful".
Norman Vincent Peale
"Happy Holidays"



Dear District Officers,

As the holidays are upon us and times are so busy, I pause to say "thank you" and let each of you know how very much I appreciate all your hard work. I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy family and friends, to laugh and have fun. My wish for your new year is The Courage to Conquer lots of new members, clubs, cc's and ac's. (What did you think I would wish for you?) ;-) But also I wish the coming year brings you good health and many blessings!

Below is the link to the Christmas light and sound show of our home.

Enjoy...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjFlx1LVjq0


Jana Barnhill, DTM, AS
2008-2009 Toastmasters International President

---------------------

I recieved this in my email inbox last nite from Jana the Toastmasters International President - What an amazing amount of work and timing that Jana and Bob put into their holiday light and music show and since it is made to be shared - I thought I would post it onto my blog!! SIMPLY AMAZING!


AND before I forget - Let me wish you all a Happy Holiday and if you celebrate Christmas I hope Santa is especially good to you!

Sabrina surprised me this morning when I woke up to a RED Tea Kettle I have been wishing for! Thanks Sabrina!! Would anyone like to share a cup of tea?


----------
Christmastmas
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:christmas&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

----
Christmast Lights

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Achristmas+lights&btnG=Search

Christmas lights (also sometimes called fairy lights, twinkle lights or holiday lights in the United States) are strands of electric lights used ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_lights

Christmas Lights is a 2004 British Christmas television special broadcast by ITV starring Robson Green and Mark Benton. Although originally produced as a one-off 90 minute special, it spawned two spin-off series - Northern Lights and City Lights.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Lights

December - Municipal Christmas fair (Weihnachtsmarkt)www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Herford

No comments: