Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2008-2009 D31 Outgoing LGET

"To Lead is to Serve" Dr. Ralph Smedley - Founder of Toastmasters Today is my final day as the Lt. Governor of Education & Training and this weekend at the Hail & Farwell Back Yard B.B.Q. BASH - the outgoing District 31 Governor, Bash Turay, DTM, PID pinned me with the incoming District 31 Governor pin! I pinned my incoming Lts. Bil Lewis, DTM who will serve as the incoming LGET and Ben Lappen with the incoming LGM.

I also earned my SECOND DTM on the final day of the 2009-2010 Toastmasters Year - which runs from June 30, 2008 - July 1, 2010.
This really has been an amazing year! District 31 made the Educational Goals and will be award the 2008-2009 "Excellence in Education & Training" award at the HALL OF FAME during the 2009 Toastmasters International Convention!

I am ready to lead the District - and my term begins July 1, 2009 - I will post my theme and kinds words and testimonials from members in my District.

No comments: