Thursday, September 11, 2014


September 11, 2014
GOD BLESS THE U S A
I still think about where we were when it was announced that the planes left Boston Logan Airport and hit the Twin Towers in New York City.  How shocked we were, how saddened we were and how we all came together and road our cars with American Flags to show our support and patriotism. 
It has been 13 years and I know I am blessed to be able to witness my daughter Sabrina start 11th grade on August 28, 2014, work at Party City - Saugus, MA, have a steady, stable boyfriend who started Wentworth College in Boston and will be taking her driving license test on Monday September 22, 2014.  I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming and how focused she is on her goals. 
Thank you lord for these blessings.  I am saddened that folks were ROBBED of these mile stones.  We haven't forget YOU!   God Bless the USA.

 

No comments: