Wednesday, November 11, 2015

HYTCS Guest Morris Morris, WWII Veteran

Morris Morris, World War II Veteran,
shares being in the military, losing his son Barry Morris ((who is also my bff's father) and public speaking tips that will Help YOU Take Center Stage.


Speaking Tip/s -  "A lot of people are shy... I know I was too.  "I went to the library to get a book on public speaking and that is how I found out to say certain things".  "Be honest with the people...throw a little humor into it". "People come in there shaking sometimes". "Tell them a joke, tell then a little funny story and most importantly tell them the truth".  "You can never really remember a lie but you can always remember the truth". "I try to keep people happy, smiling and jovial".

 

Barry Morris

 
World War II Veteran - Morris Morris and Host/Producer Sherri Raftery, M.Ed.

No comments: