Monday, April 13, 2020

Goodbye to my biological Mother - Barbara Rose (Nuccio) Raftery


This morning I received a call from the Glen Ridge Nursing Car Center at 5AM but I missed it and then at 7AM I was called again. I was informed by staff that my biological mother Barbara Rose (Nuccio) Lamberti was found unresponsive. She passed. This is very difficult as I am her health care proxy. I am working with Ted from the Boston Crematory -  https://bostoncremation.org

I informed my three siblings, uncle Lou (her brother) and posted on social media. I am sadden at this loss, but there is some much more I want to share. For now, I am going to grieve and later will hold a celebration of life with family, friends, and others who would like to attend. 

Goodbye Mother, I love you. I forgive you. I already miss you.

L-R Barbara (my mother)  & Sabrina (my daughter)
L-R Barbara with her brothers Lou & Joe
Maryann (Nuccio) Arvanities - my Aunty/Mother's Sister, Sherri Rafter-Patton (ME), Barbara Rose Nuccio Raftery (My Mother) and Rose (Lamberti) Nuccio My Mother's Mother/My NaNa
Barbara, Salvator Nuccio (My grandfather) Rose Lamberti Nuccio (My grandmother) 
Uncle Louie and Uncle Joey
Ronald Patton (My husband) Barbara (My Mother), Sherri Raftery-Patton (Me)

No comments: