Wednesday, April 8, 2020

ZooM! ZOOM! ZooM! Ah-Um!





April 8, 2020 

TEACHING My Speech Courses Virtually on ZOOM!

Since the COVID-19 Corona Virus - I am now teaching my two North Shore Community College (NSCC) Speech Courses on "ZOOM"! The word Zoom reminds me of the PBS Kids television show  Zoom! Zoom! Ah-Um! This has been a learning curve, but one that I am easily able to adapt to.  I worked in NSCC computer labs on both the Danvers and Lynn Campuses for five years and am familiar with technology and online applications. I am so proud of my students who are adapting to this new learning curve. Online technology is common for their generation and I am sure it will continue to rapidly advance.

I am looking forward to developing my curriculum even more to support the online virtual classroom learning environment. 

I really missed posting on my BLOG and hope to submit more updates, more often. I have some exciting news to share, some sad news as well, but the most important part is to be able to continue communicating on my BLOG and social networks.

 More soon I promise.  


No comments: