Monday, February 28, 2022

Happy 14th Birthday to My Cat Shane!


HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SHANE


I remember the day we brought you home 14-years-ago! 
You were born February 2008! We went down to my fellow Toastmaster friend 
Sheila to pick up a white kitten with blue eyes.  


What happened was you climbed up on Sabrina's lap and she looked up 
at me and said: "Mommy can we bring him home instead".
I said of course -- he is YOUR cat.

You have been by my side purring and sleeping next to me.
Helping me study for my doctoral degree during the last five years
2017-2022! 

I affectionally call you my "Vanilla Zebra" !
You seem at times more like a little puppy when you follow 
me around the house and are at my feet.



I love when you collapse on the bed and snuggle into my side, or legs, or feet.

Shane, even though I have given you a stable home, 

it you who has provided me a sense of comfort and home.

I love you my little buddy! My pal! 

My Best Feline Friend Forever! 

No comments: