Friday, January 11, 2008

"COME ALONG AND LISTEN TO...THE LULLABY OF BROADWAY"!!

“COME ALONG AND LISTEN TO…THE LULLABY OF BROADWAY”!!

We opened tonight “FROM BROADWAY TO HOLLYWOOD - A MUSICAL REVUE” with the Theatre Co. of Saugus in Saugus, MA ! http://tcsaugus.home.comcast.net/~tcsaugus/

It was wonderful to open to a FULL HOUSE and to close with a STANDING OVATION! The audience was on its feet clapping…before we were even done bowing during our CURTAIN CALL!

I was sooo proud watching my daughter Sabrina signing and dancing to “You Gott’a Have Heart”, “Beautiful Candy”, “Hard Knock Life”, “Do- Re-Mi”. She really lights up on stage!

I sang and danced in “Lullaby Of Broadway”, “All That Jazz”, “Coffee Break”, “Brotherhood of Man”, “Blow Gabriel Blow”, “Seasons Of Love”, “What I Did For Love” and “Applause Applause”!!

====

Do you like to perform? Or did you always WANT to perform but were too shy, too scared, or too self-conscious? If you would like to enjoy “STAGE TIME”! I suggest you join a local Theatre Group in your area. I also highly recommend joining a Toastmasters Club http://www.toastmasters.org/ Becoming a Toastmaster member has certainly helped enhance my "Performing Skills" and "Public Speaking Skills"!

BUT what I also found even more surprising is that my "Leadership Skills" have emerged!!

I must get to bed - I/We still have three more performances left on Friday, Saturday & Sunday {I will post more on leadership at a another time}.

========

"GOOD NIGHT BA-BY"..."SLEEP TIGHT BA-BY"..."LET'S CALL IT A DAY"!... "LISTEN TO THE LUL-LA-BY OF OLD....BROAD-WAY"!!..

No comments: