Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I REALLY AM A CAPRICORN!!

My Birthday is on January 9th - I am a Capricorn!!

I have been recieving Birthday wishes, emails, cards and invites out to eat. So sweet! THANK YOU FRIENDS & FAMILY!!

I have been looking up Capricorn Characteristics - I really AM a CAPRICORN!!
- Astrologers broadly agree that the following are the characteristics of Capricorn:

The Capricorn person is prudent, responsible, realistic, very wise, formal, patient, methodical, disciplined, traditional, cautious, conventional, hard-working, polite, persevering, ambitious, dedicated, focused, honest, dependable, serious, self-reliant, businesslike, career-oriented, authoritative, conscientious, and competent. They can also sometimes be rigid, suspicious, status-seeking, demanding, insensitive, inhibited, cold, dry, aloof, lack of emotional depth, possessive, self-conscious, materialistic, narrow-minded, vindictive, bitter, lacking hope, melancholy, controlling, harshly critical, restricting, calculating, and saturnine.

Likes- Romance, Loyalty, Feeling secure, Financial/material stability, Ambitious mates, Feeling committed, Making long term relationship plans, Dependability, Reliability, Perseverance.
Dislikes- Flightiness, Being bossed around, Crudeness/coarseness, dominance, Game playing, Ego displays, Extravagance, Being challenged by a lover, Indecisiveness.
Suitable occupations are where responsible, patient and economising qualities can be exercised; such as scientist, engineer, manager, civil servant, mathematician, farmer, builder, politician, director. In medical astrology Capricorn governs the knees and skeleton. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_(astrology)

ALSO -
Capricorn is a feet-on-the-ground, eye-on-the-prize sign. Those with Sun in Capricorn have a realistic, grounded approach to life that can be seen no matter how dreamy the rest of the birth chart suggests. These people know how to do things, and to get things done.

Comparing Capricorns to their symbol, the goat, brings up some interesting analogies. Solar Capricorns can see into the future, and plan for it. They don't mind taking things slowly, but they absolutely aim to get to the top of the mountain in life! They make their way steadily and sure-footedly; and their strength and singleness of purpose are admirable.

Many Capricorns have mastered the art of making people laugh. Their sense of humor can be of the deadpan variety—they're generally excellent at keeping a straight face. They can be bitingly sarcastic, too. http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiaccapricorn.html


I always knew that Richard Nixon (1913–1994, 37th United States President) was a January 9th baby but I just found out today that Actor Bob Denver from Gillian's Island was also born on January 9, 1935. http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

====

After looking up CAPRICORNS I really enjoyed reading my Zodiac Sign (!) and by looking up my birthdate - I was also able to discover that Bob Denver also shared a January 9th B-Day - something I didn;t know ALL these years!

So as part of one of my new years resolutions, I have decided that I will find out a new fact (if not daily then weekly) and post on my BLOG - so that I can share it with ALL of you too!

What do you do when you find out a fact that you didn’t know? Do you share the knowledge and pass along to someone else?

So add this to my ZODIAC SIGN - CAPRICORNS like to share their knowledge!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of you who are Capricorns, to All of you who are January Babies and especially to those of you who share my Birthday January 9th!!
Now make a wish and...BLOW OUT THE CANDLES!!

No comments: