Saturday, June 28, 2008

Region Vii Rocks!

This is a quick post from the Hilton Hotel in Rockville, Maryland.

I am attending the Toastmasters Region Vii Conference. I just completed the District Officer Training. Last night my "best mate" Mary Cheyne ROCKED at the Region Vii Humor Show! The audience LOVED Mary and you could tell she was enjoyed the audience. I thought to myself - WOW Mary is up and coming and I would not be surprised if she made it to the Toastmasters International Speech Contest! I can;t guarantee which year - but it is VERY evident that MARY is a speaking CHAMPION and I can;t wait to see that day arrive!

Tonight is the International Speech Contest - Katherine Morrison will represent District 31. GOOD LUCK and of course I will post the results. I better go change into my gown!

No comments: