Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Facts: Sherri Raftery, M. Ed.

2003 WCPS, Jim Key with wife Past District 50 Governor, Angie Flinn Key, District 51 LGET, Ritchie Chong, LGET D31 Sherri Raftery and two other Toastmasters (I think Tammy Miller with her partner) dancing at the 2007 TM Interntional Convention in Phoenix AZ .

I am posting this from my Facebook Notes - I was tagged by several other people and decided to write my own 25 Random Facts: Sherri Raftery, M. Ed.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. www.facebook.com/

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)

Please feel free to write YOURS TOO!!


1) I am the youngest of four biological siblings.

2) I am ambidextrous - my paternal grandmother was left handed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambidexterity

3) The only scar on my body that I am proud of is my C-section – from giving birth to my daughter Sabrina.

4) I do not drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes , or take any controlled or uncontrolled substances.

5) I do not drink coffee – but I love coffee ice cream. I do not drink soda - but on occation will have a rootbeer or gingerale

6) I favor John Grisham books and admittedly am VERY behind on my reading.

7) My eyes turn green in the sun, the light and when I am crying.

8) I am still open to the possibility of getting married and having another child - but not too much longer - gentlemen callers...

9) I can walk into a room and not know anyone but by the time I leave I will know everyone!

10 ) I have done stand-up comedy in Boston and Los Angeles. I hope to join an Improve Group someday.

11) I love sooo many friends that I have all around the world from Toastmasters, Schools and many other events and programs - wish we could spend more time together - there is nothing like a belly laugh!! !!

12) I miss my years at Emerson College in Boston and Los Angeles – what an incredible experience – I highly recommend it to those who are interested in Communications and Performing!

13) Pet Peeves –
* Road Rage – including my own
* When a cigarette is flicked out of a car
* Any type of littering
* The smell of cigarettes YUK

14) I am great at the game SCATTERGORIES.

15) I can’t add – numbers and I don’t get along.

16) Shirley Temple was my role model when I was growing up.

17 ) I am an Orphan even though my biological parents are alive.

18) I was engaged twice. Never married. Was a brides maid once when I was VERY pregnant with Sabrina.

19) I always wear my Irish Claddagh ring towards my heart even when I am NOT in a relationship. BTW - Italians call it gravy not sauce!

20) I miss Revere Beach - Massachusetts when Revere Beach Boulevard was rocking with amusement rides and entertainment – those were special times!

21) I never wore braces – my daughter can’t wait to wear them!

22) I am a contributing writer to a book soon to be released called UNSUNG NEIGHBORS!
www.unsungneighbors.com

23) People either really like me or really dislike me…

24) I am still a tomboy!

25) I would love to go for a ride on a motorcycle for Valentine’s Day – any hotties out there??


Sherri Raftery, M.Ed.

http://www.findyourplatform.com/


----------

FACEBOOK

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/F/Facebook.html

The name of a social networking site (SNS) that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep in touch with friends, post photos, share links and exchange other information. Facebook users can see only the profiles of confirmed friends and the people in their networks.

No comments: