Thursday, April 2, 2009

April FOOLS!!

"April Fools MOM"!, Sabrina Raftery

She got me this morning! OH YEA! I thought I got her but REALLY she got me.

This morning I went to wake Sabrina up for school. I sat on her bed and said "Sabrina school was cancelled because it is snowing out". She moved the shade and looked out the window and said "NO SAH"!

Then she got up and said. "Lets go have breakfast together". We went to the kitchen counter and she had the bowels ready. I should have known that she was up to something the night before because she never puts the cereal boxes out on the counter - in fact NOTHING can be out on the counter! I know a little OCD (not ME! - HER!)

Sabrina then waited for me to cut up banana slices into each of our bowels. Then I picked up one of the boxes and started to pour it into my bowel... and noticed it was the WRONG cereal. When I looked in the box and said "wait a minute..." and she began laughing and said, "April FOOLS MOM".

Yup I thought I FOOLED her but she got me and got me good! Thats my girl!

Happy April Fools Day - I Hope you got FOOLED by someone you love like I did!

==============

APRIL FOOLS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, although not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible. Traditionally, in some countries, the jokes only last until noon: like UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa, someone who plays a trick after noon is called an "April Fool".[1] Elsewhere, such as in Ireland, France, and the USA, the jokes last all day.

No comments: