Friday, May 29, 2009

BEAT THE CLOCK - Courage to Conquer CC Contest!

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome". Booker T. Washington

Here it is my final Educational Award Contest - created to motivate my members in District 31 to earn the last of the 51 Competent Communicators (CC's) that our District needs to make the Educational Goal and hopefully Distinguished status for the sixth (6th) year in a row!

With five weeks left in the 2008-2009 Toastmasters Year we certainly can make!

Here is the link to how our District 31 is doing and what we need to do to make our goals.



It has been an honor to serve as the 2008-2009 Lt. Governor of Education & Training (LGET)! I am really looking forward to leading and serving the district as the incoming 2009 - 2010 District 31 Governor.


If we make the educational goals I will recieve the Education in Excellence Award by the International President, Jana Barnhill, DTM at the Hall of Fame during the 2009 Toastmasters International Convention in FOXWOODS. Jana and I keep calling it a "DATE on the STAGE" and I am doing ALL I can to hold up my end of the date! After all I am using Jana's theme "COURAGE TO CONQUER" - how can that possible go wrong!

With five weeks and 51 more CC's left to go - it is time for me to send out a note to the current Division Governors to help spread the word about my final educational contest:
BEAT THE CLOCK with the "Courage To Conquer" CC Contest!!


See you at the HALL OF FAME - As I TAKE CENTER STAGE - Madam International President!!


Respectfully,
Sherri Raftery, DTM, 2009-2010 District 31 Governor Elect

No comments: