Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lady Scorpions 3-2 Win!



"Soccer is the opera of the people."


Lady Scorpions 3-2 Win! Sabrina scored one of the three goals. Right now the L. Scorpions are currently in first place and if we win next week - we could be going on to Pingree!

I am not able to make the game next weekend as I will be traveling to Moncton, Canada on Wednesday June 3rd until Sunday June 7th for the Toastmasters Region Vii Conference. As the incoming District 31 Governor I will be training for my new office.

Of course my heart will be with the players as they work together as a team for a final win of the spring soccer season.

Next week are the travel tryouts too. I am hoping Sabrina moves up in her division - which will probably mean I won;t be the head coach.

GO LADY SCORPIONS!

No comments: