Thursday, September 17, 2009

08/09 Lt. Governor - Excellence Award

TO LEAD IS TO SERVE, Dr. Ralph Smedley, Founder of Toastmasters! http://www.toastmasters.org/

I am thrilled to be a Toastmaster and I am thrilled to be a District Officer serving the Members, Clubs, Areas, Divisions and of course District 31. What I really love is when the members want to share their thoughts and words of praise. Here are a few kind words...and thank you to each of you for taking the time to write and send them to me. Keep Taking Center Stage!

"Sherri, You could probably teach a class on how to get the most out of the Toastmaster program in one’s career and personal life. I am very impressed at how you are able to leverage your experience and skills and fit everything together".

"I think all Toastmasters – including myself! – would be interested in a session on how to link what we learn in Toastmasters to additional career advancement". Daniel L. Pollard, DTM, TLI Dean, 2009-2010, Immediate Past Division C Governor Toastmasters, District 36


2008-2009 Distinguished District - (Six Years in a Row!) - photo taken by Bil Lewis

"We are all proud and honored to be on your team and will do our best for the roles we are given. You are a born CEO". Regards, Pranav Antani, Area G1 Governor

2008-2009 Excellence in Education & Training Award, Sherri Raftery, DTM - photo taken by Bil Lewis

"Hi Sherri, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting with you yesterday at the TMI event in Milford. I enjoyed every time you spoke and look forward to seeing you
again at future events".
Regards, Chuck Maurice. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2008-2009 Excellence in Education, LGET Sherri Raftery, DTM & Excellence in Marketing, LGM, Bil Lewis, DTM - photo taken by Bil Lewis

"Sherri, You were superb! I kept my eye on the way the conference ran and who spoke and how. Everybody did a fine job and you did a particularly excellent one. On stage, you were so professional, to the point, upbeat, confident, and well-dressed. That was grand to watch! ... And I caught you during the breaks and other times busy, engaged, working with people, making them feel good, you were toppen! Me, I was frazzled, trying to do too much. I gotta study how you delegate so well. And it was a blast! I had so much fun! Yow!!!!! Bil Lewis, DTM - 08/09 D31 LGM

==

Keep Taking Center Stage! www.district31.org

No comments: