Monday, June 21, 2010

Please (Pardon) Commute Joe Donovan # 2


"...Now new developments in the story could impact
Donovan's bid to be released by the Governor"


Joseph Donovan
(NECN: Brad Puffer) - Joe Donovan is serving a life sentence with no chance of parole. He was the subject of the NECN documentary "Unequal Justice?". He is one of three Cambridge, Massachusetts teenagers charged in the murder of an MIT student in 1992, but the only one still in prison.
More here!
http://www.necn.com/06/14/10/Unequal-Justice-A-Killers-Words/landing_newengland.html?blockID=253675&feedID=4215


View Unequal Justice here!
http://www.necn.com/pages/unequal_justice/0



















Shon McHugh ends his letter by saying, "At this time I would like to offer the Rausteins and the Donovans an apology for my actions that caused two families to lose their sons. This seems so hollow considering it doesn't give Mr. Raustein his life back or Joey back the 18 years he lost. There is nothing I can do or say that will repair the damage I have caused. I am terribly sorry! These are things I need to deal with and live with for the rest of my life."


No comments: